This web site at www.hrdownloads.com (the "Site" or "us" or "we") is operated by HRDOWNLOADS INC.
Our postal address is:
195 Dufferin Ave, Suite 800
Canada N6A 1K7
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Site does not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons under the age of 18.
- Notice and Use. Use of the Site by you constitutes your express assent to the use of your personal information collected by the Site. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not disclose any personal information through this Site.
- The Information We Collect. When you sign-on as a Subscriber of this Site, you will be required to provide certain personal as well as demographic information which may include, but is not necessarily limited to, your name, address, e-mail address, username and password, and your age.
If the Site features or conducts any special events, special promotions or offers, contests or polls, you may be asked to provide information in order to participate, if you voluntarily provide that information, all such information may be collected by the Site and included in our user database.
In the course of using our Site, we automatically track certain information such as your IP addresses and E-mail addresses. Many sites automatically collect this information. The information that is collected may also indicate your special preferences or requests. If you choose to post messages in the message areas and services provided by or through the Site, we will only display such information about you as you choose to reveal. If you choose to disclose any personal identifiable information in these areas, such information will become publicly available. Please be aware that information such as your user name, e-mail address, or other submissions that you make on the Site may contain personally identifiable information. You should exercise caution when deciding whether to disclose personal identifiable information. This Site collects any and all such information and includes it in its user database.
If you send us, or any of our employees, agents or representatives, any personal correspondence, such as E-mails or letters or any other means, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, or other Subscriber's, or comments about you in our complaints department, we may collect such information regarding that communication and include that information in our user database.
- Our Use of Your Information. Except if you voluntarily register as an advertiser with the Site, or provide a specific query or comment to the Site through the "contact us" link on the Site, the Site will not obtain, collect, copy, use, transfer, sell nor save any unique, personal or identifying information from you, save as otherwise provided herein.
As well, the Site may collect, use and store (but only in its own data facility) http requests to our server. These logs capture computer information, navigation and clickstream data. Some of the information collected does not identify who you are. Other information, such as your domain name or IP address, may identify you depending on the naming standards followed by your Internet Service Provider. You may wish to ask them about their polices and practices.
While we make no attempt to link the information captured to the identity of individuals, the information captured does identify the following: (a) the Internet domain and IP address from which you access our web site; (b) the type of browser and operating system used to access our site; (c) screen resolution of your monitor; (d) the date and time you access our site; (e) the pages you visit; and (f) if you linked to our Site from another web site, the address of that web site.
This information is used to help us make our site more useful to our users by learning about the number of visitors to our site, and by monitoring traffic patterns and the types of technology our visitors use.
The Site will not use "cookie" or similar technology such as clear gifs on the Site for any purpose at any time; provided that the Site may display clear gif banner ads in connection with queries prohibited under this Agreement (e.g., illegal or "blacklisted" queries). We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf and they may use clear gifs to measure advertising effectiveness.
The Site may internally use your personally identifiable information to improve our marketing efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings as well as to customize the Site's content and layout. We believe these uses allow us to improve the Site and better tailor your online experience.
We also send periodic informational updates to our Subscribers via E-mail.
We use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement.
- Our Disclosure of Your Information. In order to maintain a healthy community, the Site cooperates with all law enforcement inquiries and with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information and any other information about you in our user database as required or permitted by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web Site.
In the course of daily operations, access to your personally identifiable information is limited to our employees with a legitimate reason for accessing it.
We may transfer your personally identifiable information to a third party in connection with a sale, merger, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of our business.
In order to better meet your needs, we may share some of your personally identifiable information with our affiliates. We will only do this with your express consent and you may withdraw this consent at any time. The procedure for withdrawing consent is outlined below under the section "Opting Out."
There may be occasions when you will be presented with special offers either from the operators of the Site or from third-party service or content providers, which may include consent to receive e-mail solicitations, communications, newsletters, commercial advertising, or other promotional or special event materials (collectively referred to as "Offers")":
"OPT-IN" -- Some Offers may be presented to you with the option to express your preference by either clicking or entering "accept" (alternatively "yes") or "decline" (alternatively "no"). By selecting or clicking the "accept" or "yes" you indicate that you "OPT-IN" to that Offer and thereby agree and assent that your personal information and data may be disclosed to third-parties.
"OPT-OUT" -- Other Offers may be presented with a pre-selected preference or choice. If you do not deselect the pre-selected preference of choice (i.e. "OPT-OUT" of the Offer) then the Site may transfer your personal profile information to the third-party service or content provider making the Offer. If you deselect the pre-selected preference then no personal information about you may be disclosed to any third-party service or content provider.
The Site also offers you a procedure for "Opting-Out" if you subsequently choose to revoke any consent to receive Offers by E-mailing support@HRDownloads.com, and entering in the exact E-mail address to be "Opted-Out".
- Control of Your Password. You shall take personal responsibility for the care, control, and confidentiality of your password used to access and use the Site. You may not disclose your password to any third parties or share it with any third parties. If, despite the foregoing, you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
- Reviewing and Changing Your Personally Identifiable Information. Once you register, you will be able to review and change much of your personally identifiable information at the Site including:
Your E-mail address
Your city, province, postal code
Please promptly update your information if it changes by logging in to your account and following the screen prompts. We strongly urge you to periodically change your password to help reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your account information.
You have the following choices to modify or delete your profile information from our user database:
Send an E-mail to email@example.com
Log in with your password and modify/delete your profile;
Send a notice by mail to our postal address shown above
- Terms and Conditions of Subscription. You should carefully read each of the terms and conditions of Subscription to this Site. By accepting a Subscription to this Site you are unconditionally accepting all of those terms and conditions. Some of those terms and conditions may also affect the right of this Site to use information that it has gathered from you.